Hello!

20120320-230750.jpg

I’d say that roughly 95% of the conversations I have with Harper revolve around some variant of “Hello” with kissing noises. The other 5%? Confessions of my various crimes.

She’ll never tell.

5 thoughts on “Hello!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s